Last week, I finally got my long awaited camera strap in the mail! I was so excited about it, because I am so tired of my neck getting tore up from the strap that comes with my Canon. This strap is so pretty and SO COMFY, it feels like there is nothing on my neck! Shey is AWESOME and she has SO many to choose from! Check her out yall. And bless her heart, she is BUSY and that is a blessing, so if you email her, give her time and she'll get back with you. It was a please doing business with you Shea! I pray the Lord continues to bless you, your family and your beautiful business! http://www.sheyb.com/
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know right, those camera straps are so cool. The soft side is a total plus, and they're stylish...what more could you ask for!!!
I love the camera strap !!! Very neat- I'm going to get me one !!! I love your Blog :)
Post a Comment